We all know how much Daniel loves his sports. He is now apart of two leagues. He is in his Sunday night basketball league. They are 2-0 now. Which is really good compared to last season. Hopefully they can keep on winning. I told the other guys wifes they had to keep coming because they were good luck and they keep me company. So far it has worked!
He has also joined a softball league with a guy he works with. That league is Wednesday nights. He has 2 games each night. Usually its right after work, so he is rushed to get there in time, but so is the other guy so its ok. I went the first week, but I didn't go this last week. I think their record is 2-2. He complains about some of the people on the team. So maybe its a team problem that holding them back. I know he gets along with everyone on his basketball team and thats working out for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment