Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Easter was at my house again this year. It was a beautiful day! My mom, dad, brother, sister, brian, adrian, ashlynn, alden, chad, Lu, richard, richie,and tristen and my grandma sandy all enjoyed the day together. We had lots of food and sweets. I had the house all decorated and table set for eating. Moms tulips I stole from her proch really made the front porch look nice!! She took them back though, but my grandma brought me some hostas to plant so soon I will have some nice landscaping. The kids got to find 94 plastic eggs full of candy. They also played with Max and took a few trips to the park. The adults played catch phrase and cornhole. With the help of Daniel the guys finally were on a winning streak in catch phrase. It was a good day! Everyone had fun and got full tummies!









No comments: