Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Times!

Well the weather is getting nice out again and we are starting to get into the habbit of meeting at my moms every weekend. Usually when its nice we all go over and play cornhole and hangout. Saturday the weather was pretty nice but we all just stayed inside and played catch phrase. Me and Max went over, My sisters whole clan came, and Richard and Lu eventually made it down. We just sat around and played the game. It got real intense. The guys were getting tired of loosing to the girls. Us ladies even won in the sports category. They are sore loosers. They thought we were cheating.

While I spent the day at my moms Daniel went shopping for my birthday present. My birthday is coming up on April 7th. He is so impatient! When I got home he even made me open it. I still have over a week. He got me a new digital camera! Its the Nikon Coolpix. The one from the Ashton Kutcher comercials. He also got me a new white Fossil watch. Sandra Bullock had a white watch on in The Blind Side movie (which by the way is a really good movie)and it made me want one. I also got some pearl earings. I loved it all!!I feel bad though because Daniels bday was on February 17th and he still has not got his gift. He wanted a power commander for his bike. I tried to get one, but had no clue where to even start to find it. I asked all his friends, but they were not much help. So I told him to just get it himself and he still has not got it.

So here are the last pictures from my old camera. My niece stole my camera yesterday and these are the results!




No comments: