Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Lunch Date!
Mom finally decided to come back to work his week! Just joking. She only works 20 hours a month so she puts it all into one week. Anyway Candace, Ashlynn, and Alden met us for lunch. We went to Olive Garden to use the gift card I got at my bachlorette party. I figured since my mom paid for my meal that night I could pay for hers with the free card I got. It was nice having lunch with them all. The kids were pretty well behaved, but did not eat very much. Alden is starting to talk more and I can acutally understand what he is saying. He even said my name and not just Aunt Tabi like the rest of them call me he said Tat-tha. Close enough! We also had to get my sister braclet replaced that I had got her for the wedding. It was holding on by a thread. And I found out she lied and she actually had washed it with her clothes in the machine. I knew there was no way 2 weeks of wearing that bracelet could tear it up like it was. Oh well they made her a new one! The weather is so nice! The sun makes me happy. I talked to Daniel earlier and he said he was going for a ride when he got off work. Seth might go with him, and maybe take down my Christmas lights. Daniel won't get on the high roof so Seth put up our lights and we told him he would have to come take them down. He got his down yesterday, not its my turn! I will probably hang outside and let Max play. He loves being outside. The backyard is all patched up so he can go out there all he wants now! Well until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment