Thursday, March 25, 2010
The sick bug!!!
The sick bug is going around. I started to feel bad on Monday night and Tuesday morning I woke up and my throat was killing me and my body was weak. I went to work, but left half day. I called Daniels doctor and they said usually for new patients it takes 3 weeks to get them in, but since my husband goes ther they can get me in on Friday. This was Tuesday. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If someone is sick they would make them wait 3 days to 3 weeks to get into the doctor. I would either be dead or better by then. I even tried calling Wednesday to tell them the condition had gotten worse, but they didn't care. I have not had health insurance for a while, but now I have Daniels and he has been trying to get me to go to the doctor for anything since I have it. I think he jinxed me to get sick just so I would have to go. Now look what he did. His doctor won't even help. Anyway! I took some day quill/night quill on Tuesday and Wednesday when I woke up it was worse. I had a lump in my throat and was weak and kept getting hot and cold. So I called in to work and tried to sleep it off. Daniel had some antibiotic at home so I have started taking that. Its the same thing my brother in law was given for his strep throat a few days ago. So hopefully it helps! I guess strep throat/sickness is hitting everyone. My sister said alot of people in brownsburg have it. My mom has not been feeling well either. I am back to work today, only because I hate calling in. I am not 100% better, but I have the energy to get up and drive to work. Tomorrow is my day off so hopefully it will be gone by the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment