Monday, March 15, 2010

Since the Wedding!

Well nothing has seemed to have change since being married. The big thing is that there is no Tabetha Harakas anymore. I have got my named changed. I am officially Tabetha Pea in the system now. That is the only wierd thing is signing my name and saying my name diferent. After 23 years of being Tabetha Harakas it is hard to say it different. The only thing that Daniel feels is wierd is his ring. He has never wore rings and it is bothering him. He can't wear it at work or to play basketball so he does not wear it that often.

We have not really been doing much. We are pretty lazy. We have enjoyed buying movies and having movie nights. The weather has been pretty nice. Me and Max have been outside enjoying it. Daniel rode his bike a few times.

I did some spring cleaning! We also spent some of our gift cards on some stuff for the house. We have plans this spring to spruce things up inside and out, but we need help because we have not idea what to do. I know for the outside we are getting black shutters and a black door, repainting the trim, doing some landscaping, I think we have decided on a paver patio. I can't wait to get outside furniture so I can just sit outback and watch Max play and have cookouts. I love being outdoors. For the inside I want to get some paint on the walls, although I have no idea how to choose colors. I also need to get pictures up, the house is still bare. Daniel has plans to tile the entry way and kitchen and bathrooms. He also mentioned new countertops and an island. Sounds like a lot of work to me!

Speaking of pictures, Patty brought us our wedding pictures the other day. They turned out great. She is going to put them on a usb drive for me. Then it will be easier to post them on the computer for everyone to see. Thanks again for all your hard work Patty!

Well until next time....

No comments: