Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Giving Up!
Well bad news on the house bidding. We decided to bid on the bigger of the two houses with a little better of a backyard view. It would have been the second picture in the previous blog. We bid $130,000 with a net value of $123,500. The house went for $123,600. WE WERE OUT BID BY $100 F***ING DOLLARS. Sorry but that just really upsets me and yesterday was a bad day. I would not be as mad if it was by a couple thousand, but only $100. Other bad news is that the other house we were going to bid on, but had to choose one. The top picture of the two in the previous post. That house went for $108,025. We would have offered more than that on it. So had we bid on both and risked loosing our earnest money (if for some reason we would have won both) then we would have a house now. But nope we are still stuck in our condo paying rent. I am so ready to get off the street. Some ghetto kids have moved in and I suspect drug dealing going on. Also there have been people going into the vacant place next to ours. Not sure why, but I do not feel safe anymore. So although I want to give up on this house hunting, we are still on the prowl for our perfect home. As our realtor said things happen for a reason. Well I sure hope there is a good reason!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment