Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Packing!
Have not done anything really exciting over the past week. Me and Daniel had a date night last Friday night. He finally realized he does not spend as much time with me as I would like. We were going to go to dinner and putt-putt, but the rain ruined that plan. So we went to dinner downtown at Champs, shopped around a bit at the mall, then we met up with Seth and Bethany and went to Crackers Comedy Club. The rest of the weekend/week I have been packing. I have just about everything packed up that we will not use in the next week or so. The condo looks so bare! Its said, but I am ready to go. Everything has been processed on our loan. Now just waiting for the appraisal to go through underwriting and we will get the good to go on closing. The contract states we will close no later than the 10th. The mtg lady said it could be next week sometime. I am super excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment