Monday, August 31, 2009
Indy Moto GP!
This weekend was the Indy MotoGP and Daniel was so excited. It was a whole weekend thing with thousands of bikes in downtown indy and at the Speedway. Friday was raining most of the night, but Daniel ended up going out around 10pm and getting home at like 2am. That night I think he just went to the motorcycles on meridian and hung out with his friends. From 7pm-3am they block off meridian st for bikes only access. Then on Saturday he left at like 10:30am went to clean his bike and then headed downtown to check it out. I think he said he drove by the track to see the festivities there. He got home around 3pm and we went downtown at 5pm to watch the stunt show. He dropped me off after the show and dinner around 10pm and he was back out until 2:30am. Then Sunday was the actual race. We headed to track around 11am. Watched all the races. It was pretty cool. I think it is crazy how low they go on the turns and how fast they take them at. We saw a few crashes. The riders slid across the track, but just got back on their bikes and off they went like no big thing. Dangerous Sport! Got home around 5pm and Daniel left for his basketball game. I caught up on laundry and took a little nap. I was wore out. Today is back to work! I have a few pics and a video from the race. I forgot my camera during the stunt show, but took pics on my phone. I will add those pics later.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment