Friday, August 14, 2009

Updates!

Wedding Update:
Everything is going well. The newest update is that the dj is officially booked. Put the deposit down on Commander Ken with Music Mania. We have also been working with a travel agent to get a good deal on our honeymoon. Dan also mentioned having a friend who may get us a deal in Hawaii. We are hopefully getting our passport pics done and applications sent in this weekend. We keep forgeting and soon it will be to late. Other than that just getting idea, not to much more to do this far in advance.

Speaking of weddings. Congrats to Kara (the new member at work)She got married on August 1st. She returned this week from her honeymoon in Flordia. Also we found out earlier this week Kyle (the new agent/old team member)got engaged last Friday and is getting married this February. I told him he cannot steal my date, but I have been sharing all my research with him because they are trying to plan it in 6 months. But seems like his fiance Rebbeca is on a role. She had her dress ordered on Monday and already has the bridemaids dresses picked out and some more. She knows what she wants.

Work Updates:
This week has been pretty busy. Kyle started back in our office. Trying to get everything ready for the official start date of Sep. 1st. That is when we will really take off. For now we are setting apts for customer to come in and meet him and go over all their policies and try and sell some Life so we all get to go on vacation. We also got some new marketing stuff and envelopes and some other stuff that I spent 2 days putting away. Now I am calling everyone to set apts and trying to figure out how to market my target (which is Life). Kyle assigned each team member to a focus aspect of insurance and mine is Life, so I am in charge of all the marketing for and so forth for it. I will also be selling everything else so need to get my folder ready to set out and sell! I feel like it has been forever since I sold a policy. This just sitting around has made me lose focus and I need to get back into the groove of things.

PS: Mom stop stealing all my pictures to make your blog look good!

No comments: