Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Fun!

This past weekend seemed like it lasted a while, which is a good thing. Now it is back to work. Friday night Daniel and I went to Crackers Comedy Club with Seth and Bethany. The comedians were all pretty good. Daniels favorite joke is now when he farts he says "did you here what that asshole said?". And that happens alot. After the show we went to McQ's bar and hung out for a while. Saturday Seth woke Daniel up at 9am and they went golfing. I went shopping and then my parents and brother stoped by to visit. We walked across the street to a garage sale, where I got a hose and reel for $6 (perfect because I was going to Walmart to buy one that day) and my dad and mom bought my niece a bike for $1.50. You can not beat that. It had a basket on the front, training wheels, and a baby carage on the back so she could take her dolls for a ride. So cute! Saturday night Daniel and I went to dinner with his brother, nephew, and mother. She was running a little late, but she was there.It was good! After dinner I babysat Alex (Daniels nephew) while the boys all went out. Was not hard, put on some SpongeBob and he was out! After a night out at the bars and strip club the boys got home at like 3:30am. Whats new! Oh well I was asleep by like 11pm. The next morning Daniel had to take Denny and Alex back to Cicero. Me and Max went over to my parents. I played cornhole. Lost every game untill the end. Then we grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. My almost 2 year old nephew is learning to pee outside in the trees. Like papaw like biggen! Max just lounged around and played with the kids. He loves being outside. Too bad my brother lost the the yard leash. He now has to be tied to an extension cord. Not plugged in so he will not get electricuted! LOL! Anyway it was good times. It is alike an every Sunday thing we do now pretty much. Oh and on Saturday we put our offer in the house we liked. We bid $130,000 which would give hud a net of $123,500 after closing costs and realator fees. It was listed at $90,000 so lets hope that is enough to get it. We will know today around 3pm so I will keep you posted. Keep your fingers crossed. Well that was the weekend now I am back to work so enjoy! Sorry there are no pics my camera battery was dead!

No comments: